Dancing kids, smiling parents, fun music.
If you’ve got infants or toddlers in your family, don’t miss a concert by CASPAR BABYPANTS. This beloved band for babies often sings its way through Northeast Seattle — and they’ll be here again this season.
As described on their Facebook page, “CASPAR BABYPANTS is Chris Ballew…making high quality intelligent simple acoustic music for kids and their parents to enjoy together.”
- WHAT: Kids Concert by Caspar Babypants
- WHEN: Sat, Oct 14 at 3:30 p.m.
- WHERE: University Heights at 5031 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 (on “The Ave” at NE 50th St.)
- PARKING? Yes.
- COST? Free
- KID-FRIENDLY EVENT? Yes, that’s what it’s all about!
MORE: If you want to plan way ahead, the next Caspar Babypants concert in Northeast Seattle will be April 28, 2018 at the Neptune Theatre at 1303 NE 45th St, Seattle, WA 98105.
- To hear Froggie Went a Courtin’ and other music samples (with animation!), CLICK HERE.
- To explore their newest album “Jump for Joy” released Aug 2017, CLICK HERE.
- As the holidays approach, enjoy their “Winter Party” CD which includes favorites Deck the Halls and Jingle Bells (CLICK HERE).
NEIGHBORHOOD: Learn more about the U District. Stroll through Farmers Market Saturday mornings. Engage the many groups: University District Community Council, the U District Partnership (formerly the Chamber of Commerce), and the City / University Community Advisory Committee (CUCAC). Fill up at the diverse eateries from Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe to Portage Bay Cafe to Shultzy’s Sausage and Beer. Adore the stores like The Trading Musician to Artist & Craftsman Supply.